Energy Saving Products:
These are a great idea especially for the elderly or people suffering with a disability. The Rechargeable Heat Pod is safer and more convenient than a traditional hot water bottle, the ceramic Rechargeable Heat Pod keeps you warm for longer whether at home or out and about. It prevents accidents as there is no hot water required it completely removes the risk from leaks and scalding.
- Safer and more convenient than a traditional hot water bottle, the ceramic Rechargeable Heat Pod keeps you warm for longer whether at home or out and about.
- And, with no hot water required it completely removes the risk from leaks and scalding.
- Charging in just 5 minutes, the pod stays warm for up to 6 hours and can be simply recharged when it cools … ideal for use on car journeys, walking, fishing, or just cuddling up at home on cold nights.
- Grey soft cover, easy-hold elastic strap (not machine washable) and charging plug included.
- Measures Dia. 15cm xH6.2cm (6in x 21/2in).
The thermostat wireless device will turn your electric fire or radiator into a thermostatically controlled device which ensure you only use electricity to heat the room to the desired ambient temperature and turns the electrical fire on when the temperature is below that required and turns it off again when it rises half a degree above the desired room temperature. All easily controlled by a wireless device and you can change the temperature just by a + or a – button and it will constantly monitor and show you the room temperature. It will work the same way with electrical fans to ensure they are only running when they are needed and not on constantly burning energy. All of this will reduce your energy costs. See more products like this at energysmart.solutions
Big Dave is able to supply a basic kettle and a basic toaster that ensures there is no wastage energy used on other functionality of the devices and ensures minimum electric costs for making a cup of tea and piece of toast. It is important to remember that especially for the elderly and the infirm that they are kept warm and have hot drinks and food to keep them nourished during the cold winter months. Especially first thing in the morning when the body is just getting going.