What an ISA is, the 4 types of ISAs, the difference between having an ISA or not, who is eligible and how to open an ISA.
Welcome! My name is Karen, I am a qualified Chartered Accountant and Entrepreneur based in the UK. I am on a financial freedom journey and I am passionate about helping you with weekly videos that cover tips and strategies on personal finance and wealth creation.
In this video i start off by giving you an explanation of an ISA and i give you the 2020/2021 allowance.
I then give you an introduction to Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and Innovative Finance ISAs. Then i go into detail about the Stocks and Shares Investment ISA including;
– A clear visual of the difference between having one and not having one,
– How many ISAs you can have in a tax year and the type of ISAs you can have,
– Eligibility requirements to open an ISA,
– How to open an ISA
– The platforms that offer ISAs e.g. Vanguard, Hargreaves Landsdown, AJ Bell, Fidelity,
– Platform and Fund manager charges,
– Transferring ISAs,
– Withdrawing from an ISA,
– What happens to your ISA is you leave the UK.
If you enjoyed this video consider subscribing and following us on;
Blog – https://themoneydriveblog.blogspot.com/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/themoneydrive/?hl=en
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.co.uk/themoneydrive/boards/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/themoneydrive
I am not a financial advisor, the information in this video is for information purposes only.. Before investing, please consult a licensed professional.
#stocksandsharesisa #investingforbeginnersuk #investmentisa